Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OMG!! I'm Gonna See TSO!!!

nona
Bibliophile

Post by nona » Fri December 19th, 2008, 8:11 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I heard the other day that they will be playing here in Tulsa at the new BOK Center and it supposedly was almost sold out with in the first two weeks of ticket sales.

Rowan
Bibliophile
Interest in HF: I love history, but it's boring in school. Historical fiction brings it alive for me.
Preferred HF: Iron-Age Britain, Roman Britain, Medieval Britain

Post by Rowan » Fri December 19th, 2008, 8:57 pm

You know, nona, it's funny you say something about being sold out. It allegedly was here, too but we managed to get seats high up (which I didn't mind as the arena we were in isn't tremendously huge) and I could see at least 6 rows in two sections on the floor that were never full at any time during the night. I saw several other pockets in lower sections as well. I don't know if it's due to people buying the tickets and not showing or what. Also, at one point my brother got up to use the toilet and the entire row to our left was gone. We were smack in the middle of the row and I dreaded having to get up to use the toilet if necessary. I have no idea at what point they left or why.

Return to “Chat”