Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Signed books

For discussions of historical fiction. Threads that do not relate to historical fiction should be started in the Chat forum or elsewhere on the forum, depending on the topic.
4ever Queen
Reader

Post by 4ever Queen » Fri December 18th, 2009, 10:25 pm

I have two books signed and dedicated by Sharon Kay Penman: The Reckoning and Falls the Shadow! I was thrilled when she told I was getting these from her as a gift. A very generous gift and I treasured these books like you have no idea! :p :p :D
"A scar signifies past pain, a wound that did not heal as it ought. But it testifies, too, to survival" (Here Be Dragons)

http://www.sharonkaypenman.com/

http://everythingedward2.com/

emr
Compulsive Reader

Post by emr » Sat December 19th, 2009, 6:05 pm

You made me go and check :D
A great thing about internet is that you can buy almost anything when you dont have access to it in any other way.
The only book I got personally signed and dedicated is La sangre de los inocentes by Julia Navarro which is still in my TBR pile...
I have a couple books signed by Lois MacMaster Bujold, one of my favorite authors. I bought the signed copy of Rebels and Traitors by Lindsey Davis. I have a couple books by Rosemary Rowe and The Tainted Relic signed by all authors.
My copy of The Devil in Music by Kate Ross is signed as well. This one makes me a little sad though.
And The Conquest, signed by EC :) At least I hope its not J K Rowling's signature... :D
"So many books, so little time."
— Frank Zappa

Return to “General Discussion”