Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

great blog post re. Elizabeth Chadwick

lindymc
Reader

great blog post re. Elizabeth Chadwick

Post by lindymc » Wed October 8th, 2008, 11:36 am

There is a neat review about the Marshall trilogy at the Vulpes Libris blog this morning, with a neat response from EC herself. I don't know how to give you a link - surely someone more computer savvy will do that for me???

An interview with Elizabeth Chadwick is planned for Friday.

Grasshopper
Scribbler

Post by Grasshopper » Wed October 8th, 2008, 12:10 pm

First, copy the text of the url or web address in the address bar of your browser. Do this by highlighting it and hitting Control-C or you can "right click" the highlighted text and click Copy.

When you're posting, just above the text box, look for the little icon with a earth and a chain link. Click that and it gives you a box to paste (Control-V or "right click"--->Paste) the web address.

LoisAnn
Reader

Post by LoisAnn » Wed October 8th, 2008, 1:02 pm

lindymc tapped into her own computer advisor ...

the link to the vulpeslibris website is ... http://vulpeslibris.wordpress.com/

This is a neat site, and they do some neat things over there, so if it's not one of your "regulars," today's posting featuring our own Elizabeth Chadwick is a great time to zip over and visit.

Come on, there's always room for one more reading blogsite, isn't there?!? ;)

P.S. to lindymc ... glad to help, Mom! :D
I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. ~ Charles de Secondat

Ash
Bibliomaniac

Post by Ash » Wed October 8th, 2008, 2:31 pm

Oh great, just what I need, another very interesting looking book site.....Thanks, I think!

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Wed October 8th, 2008, 2:40 pm

[quote=""Ash""]Oh great, just what I need, another very interesting looking book site.....Thanks, I think![/quote]

That's what I thought as well. :) :)

Madeleine
Bibliomaniac
Currently reading: The Warrior's Princess by Barbara Erskine
Preferred HF: Plantagenets, Victorian, crime, dual time-frame

Post by Madeleine » Wed October 8th, 2008, 7:58 pm

[quote=""lindymc""]There is a neat review about the Marshall trilogy at the Vulpes Libris blog this morning, with a neat response from EC herself. I don't know how to give you a link - surely someone more computer savvy will do that for me???

An interview with Elizabeth Chadwick is planned for Friday.[/quote]

Very interesting site, loved the tapestries. I must admit I'd never heard of the Marshal either until I came across EC's books, shameful he's not well-known in his own country :mad:

Return to “Elizabeth Chadwick”