Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New interview & a ringing endorsement on my blog!

Got something of interest to the forum, like giveaways, news, etc.? Post it here!
stu1883
Avid Reader
Location: I live in Bristol, England with my wife Nicki & our kittens Boomer & Magic

New interview & a ringing endorsement on my blog!

Post by stu1883 » Sat June 2nd, 2012, 2:30 pm

Hi everyone,

My blog is nearly one month old and is really gaining in popularity. I have had nearly 1000 hits so far and a lot of people have commented on how much they like my efforts (and the cute little knight!)

Today I have posted an interview with a member of the US HNS Independent Review Team & passionate HF fan, Stephanie Moore. You can read what she has to say about reviewing historical fiction, herehttp://sir-readalot.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... -with.html

ALSO........(and this has really got me excited)

Earlier this week, the wonderful Sharon Penman, posted the following message on her websites and social media platforms.

"I came upon an interesting blog that I’d like to share with my fellow book lovers. It is called Sir-Read-A-Lot and it offers book reviews—one of the best ways that we find new and intriguing books and authors---and interviews as well. Stuart is a writer himself; I do not know where he manages to find the time for his blog, but it is obviously a labor of love, and I have already bookmarked it. This week he has a very interesting interview with a friend of mine and a favorite with many of my own readers—Helen Hollick. Here is the link. http://sir-readalot.blogspot.com/ You can also follow him on Facebook—naturally! "

To say I was ecstatic at the endorsement from one of the world's greatest writers is a bit of an understatement. I have a real A-List of supporters now, including:

Elizabeth Chadwick
Helen Hollick
Helen Hart
Robyn Young
Chris Gortner
Julianne Douglas
and lots of other amazing people.

I hope you all manage to visit my blog and enjoy the content I publish.......if you have any suggestions or comments, I would love to hear from you!

fljustice
Bibliophile

Post by fljustice » Sat June 2nd, 2012, 3:47 pm

Congrats, Stu! BTW, I've added your site to my blogroll of HF review sites on my blog.
Faith L. Justice, Author Website

Return to “Member Announcements”