Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LoveHistory's List o' Books

Keep track of what you read in 2012. One thread per member, please.
LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

LoveHistory's List o' Books

Post by LoveHistory » Wed January 18th, 2012, 7:20 pm

I'm reading two series currently. The Elm Creek Quilts series by Jennifer Chiaverini and the Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke. I only have four of the former and I own them, so the Love series from the library will probably take precedence.

That's all for the moment.

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Sat January 28th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Read Betty White's If you ask me (and of course you won't). Nice little read.

Working on Rupert of Hentzau by Anthony Hope and The Watsons by Jane Austen and John Coates.

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Wed March 14th, 2012, 11:50 pm

I've read all but the last two in the Love Comes Softly series. Read all the Elm Creek Quilts books that I own.

Finished both Rupert of Hentzau, which I loved, and The Watsons, which I really liked.

I'm currently reading Life, the Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams, having previously read The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy and The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. I have two more novels to go in the gigantic book that contains them all as well as a shorter story that is a bonus. Very fun stuff.

Return to “Member Reading Logs - 2012”