Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Denise Cassino Web Marketing/Book

Got a question/comment about the business of writing or about the publishing industry? Here's your place to post it!
Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Denise Cassino Web Marketing/Book

Post by Misfit » Fri February 4th, 2011, 9:18 pm

I only stumbled on this when I noticed this Denise person spamming the same book on at least three different threads at Amazon and clicked on the profile (slow work day, no chiefs hovering over my shoulders). Thought it might be of interest to the writers here, but I chuckled over this quote from her Amazon profile page,

In My Own Words:
I am an Internet Marketer promoting book/products/services. I create #1 Bestsellers using joint venture partnerships. i also utilize virtual book tours, internet radio, social networks and more.
Now I don't normally follow the best seller lists, but looking at what she's fluffed on her website I'm not seeing anything terribly recognizable.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

fljustice
Bibliophile

Post by fljustice » Sat February 5th, 2011, 5:14 pm

I sure wouldn't want her designing my website. Oh, my aching eyes!
Faith L. Justice, Author Website

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Sat February 5th, 2011, 5:56 pm

[quote=""fljustice""]I sure wouldn't want her designing my website. Oh, my aching eyes![/quote]

Not pretty, is it?
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

Return to “The Writing Business”