Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anna Janatkova

Kveto from Prague
Compulsive Reader

Anna Janatkova

Post by Kveto from Prague » Tue November 23rd, 2010, 7:04 pm

Im gonna throw this out there. If it is in anyway not right for the forum, Ill trust the mods to inform me. My wife is pretty heartbroken (like everyone) and has asked that i let anyone know on the offhand chance that anyone could help.

Recently, a 9 year old girl named Anna Janatkova was kidnapped in Prague. The investigation has gone on for about 2 months. I have no personal connection to the family but like everyone here, our country has been paralized by the event, which has never really happened here before.

I dont think the story has recieved much international attention even though theres a chance she has been kidnapped internationally.
Im including a link to the information in English with photos of her and a video with photos on the extremely offhand chance that somebody on the board might be able to pass the info along to anyone and help.

http://czechdaily.wordpress.com/2010/11 ... rl-day-24/

http://find-madeleine.forumotion.net/ki ... -t2374.htm

thank you for your time

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Tue November 23rd, 2010, 9:43 pm

This is terrible. I'm so sorry for this girl's family and friends. I hope she is found safe, very soon.

Kveto from Prague
Compulsive Reader

Post by Kveto from Prague » Sun November 28th, 2010, 7:41 am

[quote=""LoveHistory""]This is terrible. I'm so sorry for this girl's family and friends. I hope she is found safe, very soon.[/quote]

thanks LH. Ill keep you informed.

Return to “Chat”