Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My new writing blog

Got a question/comment about the creative process of writing? Post it here!
writerinthenorth
Reader

My new writing blog

Post by writerinthenorth » Tue November 2nd, 2010, 4:41 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I've started a blog for musing about the business of writing. Hopefully it will be of some interest (maybe even a wee bit useful) to other writers in the community. It's called Writer in the North which in my case means the North East of England.

Some members will remember my posting some thoughts here about historical accuracy while I was redrafting my novel about the railway pioneers George and Robert Stephenson. The ms is now doing the publisher rounds and I hope to have some news about it on my blog soon, as well as writing about my other work. The posting just up is about the promotional activity around a new book. My case study is my thriller '11:59' rather than a historical novel, but I hope you will find something in it of general interest.

Return to “The Craft of Writing”