Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Need help finding a cover

Trying to remember a title or an author? Want to know who or what a particular novel is about? Want a recommendation for books about a particular person or period? Post here!
User avatar
Misfit
Bibliomaniac
Location: Seattle, WA

Need help finding a cover

Postby Misfit » Fri August 6th, 2010, 6:11 pm

OK, I just picked up a copy of Forever My Love by Rebecca Brandewyn ISBN #0727844075. The cover at Goodreads is wrong for this edition and it's too priceless not to share. I've tried Fantastic Fiction, Amazon and Ebay with no luck. I can scan it, but I'd get the library tags as well. Any ideas?
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

User avatar
emr
Compulsive Reader
Location: Castilla

Postby emr » Fri August 6th, 2010, 6:39 pm

"Misfit" wrote:OK, I just picked up a copy of Forever My Love by Rebecca Brandewyn ISBN #0727844075. The cover at Goodreads is wrong for this edition and it's too priceless not to share. I've tried Fantastic Fiction, Amazon and Ebay with no luck. I can scan it, but I'd get the library tags as well. Any ideas?


I'm really good at making disappear sticks and defects from covers unless they are on a face or something too difficult to reproduce.
I'd happily give a try to your scan :)
"So many books, so little time."
— Frank Zappa

User avatar
Misfit
Bibliomaniac
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby Misfit » Fri August 6th, 2010, 7:57 pm

Thanks. The biggest label is over the author's name but we won't worry about that. Its the heaving bosom I care about. Won't be back to the office until Tuesday so I'll post it up here then.
At home with a good book and the cat...

...is the only place I want to be

User avatar
emr
Compulsive Reader
Location: Castilla

Postby emr » Fri August 6th, 2010, 9:35 pm

"Misfit" wrote:Thanks. The biggest label is over the author's name but we won't worry about that. Its the heaving bosom I care about. Won't be back to the office until Tuesday so I'll post it up here then.


No problem.
I see its a pricy book. No wonder noone's got it. That guy on ebay asking 200$ could at least have posted a picture...
"So many books, so little time."

— Frank Zappa

User avatar
Misfit
Bibliomaniac
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby Misfit » Fri August 6th, 2010, 9:44 pm

"emr" wrote:No problem.
I see its a pricy book. No wonder noone's got it. That guy on ebay asking 200$ could at least have posted a picture...


I saw prices on Amazon of $85. All I had to do was click click and out from Central Storage it came. Amazing what the county has laying around forgotten ;)
At home with a good book and the cat...

...is the only place I want to be

User avatar
Misfit
Bibliomaniac
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby Misfit » Tue August 10th, 2010, 4:56 pm

OK, here it is in all it's glory
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
At home with a good book and the cat...

...is the only place I want to be

User avatar
emr
Compulsive Reader
Location: Castilla

Postby emr » Tue August 10th, 2010, 6:17 pm

"Misfit" wrote:OK, here it is in all it's glory


What is she doing??? :D :D
K I'll work on it later ;)
"So many books, so little time."

— Frank Zappa

User avatar
Misfit
Bibliomaniac
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby Misfit » Tue August 10th, 2010, 6:22 pm

"emr" wrote:What is she doing??? :D :D
K I'll work on it later ;)


Told you it was a keeper. Raised a few eyebrows over at Goodreads :D
At home with a good book and the cat...

...is the only place I want to be

User avatar
emr
Compulsive Reader
Location: Castilla

Postby emr » Tue August 10th, 2010, 10:12 pm

Fixed and uploaded to goodreads.
*snoopy dance* :)
"So many books, so little time."

— Frank Zappa

User avatar
Misfit
Bibliomaniac
Location: Seattle, WA

Postby Misfit » Tue August 10th, 2010, 10:15 pm

"emr" wrote:Fixed and uploaded to goodreads.
*snoopy dance* :)


Thank you.
At home with a good book and the cat...

...is the only place I want to be


Return to “Ask Your Fellow Readers”