Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Released Soon - Elizabeth Chadwick's A Time for Singing

Please read "A Note to Authors" in the Board Rules before posting here.
Forum rules
Please read "A Note to Authors" in the Board Rules before posting here. This is the place for actively participating forum members who are also authors to post news about newly released books, book deals, book tours, blog tours, public appearances, awards, etc. Author members who are active in other areas of the forum, other than in self-promotion, are welcome to post here; those who post only here or who post only self-promotional material on the forum will be considered for deletion as spammers. Please reserve this forum for truly newsworthy items; reviews of your books or notifications of new blog posts you make, for example, are not considered newsworthy for purposes of this forum.
Vanessa
Bibliomaniac
Currently reading: The Stranger by Kate Riordan & Did You See Melody by Sophie Hannah (Pigeonhole)
Interest in HF: The first historical novel I read was Katherine by Anya Seton and this sparked off my interest in this genre.
Favorite HF book: Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell!
Preferred HF: Any

Postby Vanessa » Sat October 4th, 2008, 7:49 am

Congratulations, EC. I shall look forward to reading it.
currently reading: My Books on Goodreads

Books are mirrors, you only see in them what you already have inside you ~ The Shadow of the Wind

Mara
Scribbler

Postby Mara » Sat October 4th, 2008, 11:48 am

Many congratulations, EC. Looking forward to another great read! ;)

Carine
Compulsive Reader
Currently reading: Jonkvrouw - Jean-Claude Van Ryckeghem
Interest in HF: I love history
Favorite HF book: Can't pin that down to only 1 :-)
Preferred HF: Medieval, Tudor and Ancient Egyptian

Postby Carine » Sat October 4th, 2008, 1:07 pm

And congratulations from me too EC, I'll be looking forward to reading it too ofcourse.

Telynor
Bibliophile

Postby Telynor » Sun October 5th, 2008, 5:41 am

Many cheers, EC! I just saw the cover for this one, and it is gorgeous. BTW, I tried to get your new release from the Book Depository, and it has it listed as unavailable. I would order it from amazon.uk, but with the shipping, the price of the book more than doubles. Any suggestions?

Amanda
Compulsive Reader

Postby Amanda » Sun October 5th, 2008, 6:36 am

BD has A Time for Singing available ATM.

EC2
Bibliomaniac

Postby EC2 » Sun October 5th, 2008, 10:01 am

"Telynor" wrote:Many cheers, EC! I just saw the cover for this one, and it is gorgeous. BTW, I tried to get your new release from the Book Depository, and it has it listed as unavailable. I would order it from amazon.uk, but with the shipping, the price of the book more than doubles. Any suggestions?

Telynor, Amanda's right. I just checked The Book Depository and it's there...
Les proz e les vassals
Souvent entre piez de chevals
Kar ja li coard n’I chasront

'The Brave and the valiant
Are always to be found between the hooves of horses
For never will cowards fall down there.'

Histoire de Guillaume le Mareschal

www.elizabethchadwick.com

Leo62
Bibliophile

Postby Leo62 » Fri December 5th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Congratulations :D

It's sitting on my bedside table right now humming away...can't wait to get started ;)

Return to “Author Announcements”