Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Good jokes and other funny stuff

nona
Bibliophile

Postby nona » Sun November 30th, 2008, 4:05 am

thats has to be one of he funniest things I've heard in awhile. rotflmao!!

"Spitfire" wrote:lol, this is so funny, this sounds like me sometimes. kidding!!
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we
all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I
heard on a Medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace.

A Doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things
I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this
morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonnay,
a bodle of zambuca, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies
tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke... an a box a chocolets.

Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel.Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee AR in
ned ov inr pece.

SonjaMarie
Bibliomaniac

Postby SonjaMarie » Sun November 30th, 2008, 6:20 am

HAHAHA! They great increasingly stupid as they get drunk and stoned off their arses!

SM
The Lady Jane Grey Internet Museum
My Booksfree Queue

Original Join Date: Mar 2006
Previous Amount of Posts: 2,517
Books Read In 2014: 109 - June: 17 (May: 17)
Full List Here: http://www.historicalfictiononline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=114965

Carine
Compulsive Reader
Currently reading: Jonkvrouw - Jean-Claude Van Ryckeghem
Interest in HF: I love history
Favorite HF book: Can't pin that down to only 1 :-)
Preferred HF: Medieval, Tudor and Ancient Egyptian

SHOCKING !! Man shoots cat !

Postby Carine » Thu December 4th, 2008, 11:32 am

Don't be too alarmed :)

Watch this (best put sound up !)

So funny, I don't know how you can teach that to a cat !!

Leyland
Bibliophile

Postby Leyland » Wed December 10th, 2008, 5:15 pm

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day:

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then, when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered..

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang and, irritated, Santa marched to the door and yanked it open. There stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams ~ Arthur O'Shaughnessy, Ode

donroc
Compulsive Reader

Postby donroc » Wed December 10th, 2008, 6:00 pm

During the days when Czechoslovakia was a Soviet satellite, the local weatherman in Prague, a fellow named Rudolf, was the most rabid Stalinist in the country.

One sunny day, he predicted rain, and his radio station received hundreds of angry calls complaining that rain was impossible given the gorgeous weather and clear sky.

Then, mid-afternoon a sudden torrential downpour lasted until past dark and drenched Prague.

When the weatherman arrived home, his wife greeted him and asked how he could possibly know it was going to rain.

"Remember this. Rudolf, the Red, knows rain, dear.
User signature picture

Bodo the Apostate, a novel set during the reign of Louis the Pious and end of the Carolingian Empire.

http://www.donaldmichaelplatt.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZthhY6OtI&feature=channel_page

diamondlil
Bibliomaniac

Postby diamondlil » Thu December 11th, 2008, 9:02 am

"donroc" wrote:During the days when Czechoslovakia was a Soviet satellite, the local weatherman in Prague, a fellow named Rudolf, was the most rabid Stalinist in the country.

One sunny day, he predicted rain, and his radio station received hundreds of angry calls complaining that rain was impossible given the gorgeous weather and clear sky.

Then, mid-afternoon a sudden torrential downpour lasted until past dark and drenched Prague.

When the weatherman arrived home, his wife greeted him and asked how he could possibly know it was going to rain.

"Remember this. Rudolf, the Red, knows rain, dear.

My Blog - Reading Adventures

All things Historical Fiction - Historical Tapestry

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Edith Wharton

nona
Bibliophile

Postby nona » Fri December 12th, 2008, 3:47 pm

"Leyland" wrote:A Christmas Story for people having a bad day:

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then, when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered..

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang and, irritated, Santa marched to the door and yanked it open. There stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

lol! how funny

SonjaMarie
Bibliomaniac

Postby SonjaMarie » Fri December 19th, 2008, 6:44 am

Why are you supposed to be quiet in church?

Because people are sleeping.

SM
My Booksfree Queue

Full List Here: http://www.historicalfictiononline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=114965

SonjaMarie
Bibliomaniac

Postby SonjaMarie » Wed December 24th, 2008, 6:07 am

OMG this is one of the funniest commercials I've ever seen:
http://www.veryfunnyads.com/ads/26111.html

SM
My Booksfree Queue

SonjaMarie
Bibliomaniac

Postby SonjaMarie » Wed December 24th, 2008, 8:34 pm

Microsoft's Fargo, ND campus makes fun of Microsoft's Redmond, WA campus response to the weather here:
http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/157702.asp

I particularly like the bunny comment.

SM
My Booksfree Queue

Return to “Games”