Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A Decade of Internet Superstars

Rowan
Bibliophile
Interest in HF: I love history, but it's boring in school. Historical fiction brings it alive for me.
Preferred HF: Iron-Age Britain, Roman Britain, Medieval Britain

A Decade of Internet Superstars

Post by Rowan » Tue October 21st, 2008, 8:44 pm

I saw this on MSN and thought I'd see if anyone else remembers more of these people than I do. I remember the Brittney Spears freak-boy, the evolution of dance guy and the paper clip guy.

Internet Superstars

Amanda
Compulsive Reader

Post by Amanda » Wed October 22nd, 2008, 1:22 am

I ones I remember are:

Evolution of Dance
Dancing Matt (more because he is an Aussie and he was talked about on breakfast tv one morning)
Red Paperclip guy
Britney's boy
Chocolate Rain (this was a favourite of my husbands)

But what about the Chinese Boy with his Star Wars lightsaber duel??? Would of thought he would have made the cut!

diamondlil
Bibliomaniac

Post by diamondlil » Wed October 22nd, 2008, 8:07 am

I remember three of them but the others were all new to me!
My Blog - Reading Adventures

All things Historical Fiction - Historical Tapestry

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Edith Wharton

annis
Bibliomaniac

Post by annis » Thu October 23rd, 2008, 2:49 am

I still have the Evolution of dance guy in my YouTube favourites- along with Simon's Cat.

Return to “Games”