Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Websites, blogs etc

Got a link of interest to your fellow members? Post it here!
cw gortner
Bibliophile

Post by cw gortner » Fri February 19th, 2010, 3:50 am

[quote=""N. Gemini Sasson""]Finally got around to getting my own domain name. Web site and blogs are in my sig line.[/quote]

Very late in responding to this, Gemini, but I'm excited to follow your adventures as you begin your journey into independent publishing. Your blog looks great, too! Please keep us updated.
THE QUEEN'S VOW available on June 12, 2012!
THE TUDOR SECRET, Book I in the Elizabeth I Spymaster Chronicles
THE CONFESSIONS OF CATHERINE DE MEDICI
THE LAST QUEEN

www.cwgortner.com

MoonPiece

Post by MoonPiece » Thu June 17th, 2010, 10:18 pm

http://www.hf-connection.com/
A new site devoted entirely to Historical Fiction.. posts are to be submitted by YOU!

N. Gemini Sasson
Reader

Post by N. Gemini Sasson » Fri June 18th, 2010, 7:05 pm

[quote=""cw gortner""]Very late in responding to this, Gemini, but I'm excited to follow your adventures as you begin your journey into independent publishing. Your blog looks great, too! Please keep us updated.[/quote]

Why thank you - I will. I'm feeling less confused with each passing day ;) . As I learn, I hope to help others considering the process, too.

(And it was quite surreal signing copies this past week. Who, me? )

N. Gemini Sasson
Reader

Post by N. Gemini Sasson » Fri June 18th, 2010, 7:10 pm

[quote=""MoonPiece""]http://www.hf-connection.com/
A new site devoted entirely to Historical Fiction.. posts are to be submitted by YOU![/quote]

Good idea and great look to the blog. I shall be checking in on it, MoonPiece.

SarahWoodbury
Avid Reader

Post by SarahWoodbury » Fri June 18th, 2010, 8:46 pm

I started a blog last November, at the recommendation of some folks here :)

It's focus is on Dark Age and Medieval Wales and I post 3 times a week. Amazing how many possible topics there could be--I feel like I'm only getting started. Anyway, the page is in the tag line.

fljustice
Bibliophile

Post by fljustice » Fri June 25th, 2010, 3:55 pm

My website has been around for awhile www.faithljustice.com, but I update it with info regularly. I just recently got into the blogging game with my Historian's Notebook and am loving it! I've been posting interviews with historical fiction authors (Anita Diamant, Ursula K. Le Guin), "reel vs. real" articles about historical movies (Agora, Gladiator), and just history stuff that fascinates me (What really happened to the Great Library of Alexandria.) I had wanted to do something similar with my website, but it just wasn't flexible enough.

I'm building my sidebar with author websites and blogroll, so anyone who wants to be listed, let me know! Reciprocal links appreciated, but not required.
Faith L. Justice, Author Website

SonjaMarie
Bibliomaniac

Post by SonjaMarie » Fri July 9th, 2010, 5:46 pm

I've updated the Lady Jane Grey Internet Museum with new images, you can see the update here http://www.bitterwisdom.com/ladyjanegrey/newest.html

SM
The Lady Jane Grey Internet Museum
My Booksfree Queue

Original Join Date: Mar 2006
Previous Amount of Posts: 2,517
Books Read In 2014: 109 - June: 17 (May: 17)
Full List Here: http://www.historicalfictiononline.com/ ... p?p=114965

Return to “Links”