Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Margaret Campbell Barnes

diamondlil
Bibliomaniac

Post by diamondlil » Sun February 8th, 2009, 7:30 pm

Yes, Sourcebooks is rereleasing them. The ones I have read so far are really good.
My Blog - Reading Adventures

All things Historical Fiction - Historical Tapestry

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Edith Wharton

nona
Bibliophile

Post by nona » Sat June 20th, 2009, 3:30 pm

I'm currently reading and am half way through My Lady of Cleves and am loving it.

diamondlil
Bibliomaniac

Post by diamondlil » Sat June 20th, 2009, 9:44 pm

I just recently received The Tudor Rose so I am hoping that I enjoy that as much as I enjoyed My Lady of Cleves and Brief Gaudy Hour
My Blog - Reading Adventures

All things Historical Fiction - Historical Tapestry

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Edith Wharton

nona
Bibliophile

Post by nona » Sun June 21st, 2009, 2:05 pm

I'm really liking My Lady of Cleves unfortunatly I don't have as much time to read in the summer so I'm taking forever to read it.

Nefret
Bibliomaniac
Favourite HF book: Welsh Princes trilogy
Preferred HF: The Middle Ages (England), New Kingdom Egypt, Medieval France

Post by Nefret » Tue September 8th, 2009, 4:40 am

What other books are they reissuing? I've read and liked everything they put out in the US. Currently waiting for The Tudor Rose.
Last edited by Nefret on Tue September 8th, 2009, 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “By Author”