Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Question about a book(s)

Charm
Scribbler

Question about a book(s)

Post by Charm » Mon September 1st, 2008, 9:16 am

I read "Heir Apparent" by Sheri Vangen-Ratcliffe a couple years ago. I've read on her site that there is to be a follow up book. I'm desperate to know when this book 'Most Beloved Queen' will be available.

I know the author Sheri used to belong to the previous forum so maybe she could tell us. Or if anyone else knows that would be great.

Amanda
Compulsive Reader

Post by Amanda » Mon September 1st, 2008, 12:03 pm

Interesting...I have had Heir Apparent on the wishlist for a while now. It sounds like an interesting book. Hadn't heared about a follow up, but looking at her website, it seems as though it hasn't been updated for 18 months or more.

Christina
Reader

Post by Christina » Mon December 1st, 2008, 8:54 pm

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but I didn't want to start a new thread for a question that isn't really related to historical fiction. I would be so grateful if someone could help me with this. I am searching for a book which a friend of mine had when she was a child and she has been desperately trying to find a copy of it but no longer has the title. It was a beautifully illustrated book, I believe, which was the story of a good fairy and a bad fairy, and the bad fairy pulled the wings off the good fairy - eek!!! Apparently, though, it had a happy ending...
It would be wonderful if anyone knows the story title so I can try to obtain the book before Christmas....

Return to “Questions and Research”