Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Secret Service: British Agents in France 1792-1815

Are you trying to find a particular book? Ask here--maybe we know someone who's selling a copy or a library that has it for loan.
njslater
Scribbler

Secret Service: British Agents in France 1792-1815

Post by njslater » Sun April 14th, 2013, 4:55 pm

This text book by Elizabeth Sparrow is very hard to find at a price that is not utterly idiotic. Does anyone have a copy for sale or to lend please?

annis
Bibliomaniac

Post by annis » Sun April 14th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Have you investigated the option of getting a copy through the library interloan service? Worldcat indicates that copies are held in libraries in both the UK and the US.

njslater
Scribbler

Post by njslater » Sun April 28th, 2013, 11:19 am

That may be my final option as people seem to think this book is worth hundreds of pounds for some reason

njslater
Scribbler

Sorted

Post by njslater » Fri May 17th, 2013, 9:05 am

Someone very generously lent me a copy. After all that it was greatly dissapointing

Return to “Anyone Know Where I Can Buy/Borrow This Book?”