Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who was the author or the book name?

Can't remember the name of the book and/or the author? Ask here--maybe we can help!
kal9angel
Currently reading: Only for you
Interest in HF: I love the highlands
Favourite HF book: All the Mallory series
Preferred HF: The Murray's, Mallory and wherlockes

Who was the author or the book name?

Post by kal9angel » Sun October 3rd, 2021, 2:47 am

Hi all. I need some help. I am looming for a series, and i dont know if its only 2 books or more, but the one im looking for has this story line.
A young english lady is having her comeout. Her father is cold to her, and i cant remember if he basically sells her or what, but she ends up with a highlander, but finds out she is the illegitimate daughter of a feared clan chieftain with like 13 brothers and half are named like Ian. Also, the next book is about her daughter and how an english man is sent to the highlands where hes from but sent away as a child by his mother after his father dies cause the neighbors (the 13 brothers from the 1st book) beat him. He wants nothing to do with his mother and sees the young miss, but shes sent to england for her comeout. And he ends up fighting her uncles. Can anyone tell me what series or whi the author is? I thought it was hannah howell or lindsay sands. Please help. Its driving me crazy and i want to read them again.

Return to “Who Wrote It? What's the Title?”