Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guidelines and Additions

A listing of books written by members of this forum. Please see instructions below on how to add your book(s) to this listing.
marklord
Scribbler

Postby marklord » Tue June 3rd, 2014, 11:00 am

So can I go in an edit that list myself - I thought I had to post my titles on this thread and then they would at some point be updated on the other thread listing the titles - is that correct.

Sorry if I have misunderstood something.
Editor of Alt Hist, the new magazine of Historical Fiction and Alternate History.

Writer of Historical Fantasy, visit my site for more details.

Latest novels:
Hell has its Demons (Historical Fantasy)
By the Sword's Edge (Volume 1 of a serialized novel - Medieval Action and Adventure)

MLE (Emily Cotton)
Bibliomaniac
Interest in HF: started in childhood with the classics, which, IMHO are HF even if they were contemporary when written.
Favorite HF book: Prince of Foxes, by Samuel Shellabarger
Preferred HF: Currently prefer 1600 and earlier, but I'll read anything that keeps me turning the page.

Postby MLE (Emily Cotton) » Tue June 3rd, 2014, 2:28 pm

Actually, I am the one who didn't check the first post. I suppose that the list needs to be officially updated.
my facebook posts https://www.facebook.com/emilylaurencotton are public, generally things I find amusing.
my passions: fair trade, ending slavery, and justice.
"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." Will Rogers
User signature picture

Barcelona
Scribbler

1900 / Barcelona

Postby Barcelona » Mon May 18th, 2015, 8:38 am

Jonathan Coan Daifuku (Barcelona), The Barcelona Journal Murders A tale of crime, mystery and love. Professor C… is a photographer in Barcelona 1906. Will the camera prove mightier than the sword?

fljustice
Bibliophile

Sword of the Gladiatrix

Postby fljustice » Fri May 22nd, 2015, 3:04 pm

First Century/Rome
Sword of the Gladiatrix
Faith L. Justice (fljustice)
Two women forced to fight for their lives and the Romans' pleasure seek to replace lost friendship and love in each other's arms.
Faith L. Justice, Author Website
User signature picture

Mim
Scribbler
Currently reading: Sapiens, A Brief History of Himankind
Interest in HF: I love history and putting together the facts of historical periods with fictional characters.
Favorite HF book: As A Driven Leaf
Preferred HF: Roman Period

Re: Guidelines and Additions

Postby Mim » Tue April 19th, 2016, 5:31 pm

Miriam Feinberg Vamosh (mim) “The Scroll,” set in first-century A.D. Roman, Judaeo-Christian Palestine, tells of a woman who survived the mass suicide at Masada and her descendants’ struggles against the backdrop of tumultuous Holy Land times. http://bit.ly/1Nt8TqL .

Harald
Scribbler

The Manhattan Novellas

Postby Harald » Sat December 31st, 2016, 5:28 am

early 17th century (North America)
Harald Johnson (Harald) - The Manhattan Series. A novella series about the birth of New York City and the island at its center: Manhattan.

Gordopolis
Reader

Re: Guidelines and Additions

Postby Gordopolis » Today, 11:31 am

Late Antiquity military adventures in 'Legionary: Empire of Shades' (Gordon Doherty)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Legionary-Empi ... B0713XVJQ2

379 AD: Thracia has fallen to the Gothic horde…

With the ashes of Adrianople still swirling in the air, the Eastern Roman Empire is in turmoil. The emperor is dead, the throne lies empty and the remaining fragments of the army are few and scattered. Numerius Vitellius Pavo, now Tribunus of the XI Claudia, tries to hold his patchwork ranks together amidst the storm. One of the few legions to have survived the disaster at Adrianople, the Claudia do what they can to keep alive the dying flame of hope.

When word spreads of a new Eastern Emperor, those hopes rise. But the coming of this leader will stir the Gothic War to new heights. And it will cast Pavo headlong into the sights of the one responsible for the East’s plight – a man mighty and seemingly untouchable, and one who will surely crush any who dares to challenge him.

From the ashes of Adrianople, new heroes will rise… with dark ghosts in close pursuit.

Return to “Books by Historical Fiction Online Members”