Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brenna's 2011 Booklist

Keep track of your reading for 2011 here! One thread per member, please.
Brenna
Bibliophile

Post by Brenna » Mon September 5th, 2011, 8:04 pm

#59 Eldest book number 2 in the Inheritence Cycle.
Brenna

Brenna
Bibliophile

Post by Brenna » Fri September 9th, 2011, 1:04 pm

#60 SKP's Time and Chance
Brenna

Brenna
Bibliophile

Post by Brenna » Fri September 23rd, 2011, 1:12 pm

#61 SKP Devil's Brood
#62 A World Without Fish (non HF)
#63 EC's Greatest Knight
#64 EC's For the King's Favor
#65 EC's The Scarlet Lion
Last edited by Brenna on Mon September 26th, 2011, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brenna

Brenna
Bibliophile

Post by Brenna » Wed September 28th, 2011, 3:46 pm

I finished Wildflower Hill last night and thought it was a good book. I was disappointed by the ending though because I was looking for some closure and it just wasn't there. There were a lot of unanswered questions too. Oh well.
Brenna

Brenna
Bibliophile

Post by Brenna » Wed October 5th, 2011, 1:41 pm

EC's Lords of the White Castle. Very well done.
Brenna

rebecca
Compulsive Reader

Post by rebecca » Fri October 7th, 2011, 3:56 am

WOW Brenna!! :eek: and I thought my list was long.....*starts making notes*...writing titles and taking down names. ;) :D

Out of all of EC's books The Leopard Unleashed was my least favourite. As for Martin yep I am with you on that one.

Bec :)

Brenna
Bibliophile

Post by Brenna » Fri October 7th, 2011, 2:37 pm

Bec-

My goal is to reach a 100 books read for the year. I think I might make it! My favorite of EC's books are the first three Marshall books (I haven't read the one about his daughter yet, I'm waiting until I finish Lionheart) and Shadows and Strongholds. That one was a good one!
Brenna

rebecca
Compulsive Reader

Post by rebecca » Sat October 8th, 2011, 1:17 am

To be honest I have not counted the books that I have read or have on my TBR list but it's enormous!...Perhaps one day I will list mine :D and yep I loved the Marshall books.

Bec :)

Brenna
Bibliophile

Post by Brenna » Sat October 8th, 2011, 12:58 pm

Well it has been my experience that in January, someone on this forum asks how many books you read the previous year. I never have any clue so this year I made a honest effort to keep count. Then I had the brilliant idea to set a goal for myself. How I will top it, I have no idea!
Brenna

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Sat October 8th, 2011, 1:51 pm

Goodreads will do it for you. Join the reading challenge and any book marked as read in 2011 it will give you a count. Add a shelf for to-read-own (or similar) and it will tell you how many there are (if you dare to know the total that is).
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

Return to “Member Reading Logs - 2011”