Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Adventures in Time Travel: Undercover at the Court of Henry II

Your place to share your writing with the board!
Forum rules
This is for your original work only and is open only to members who have been actively participating in the forum. By posting in this section, you are representing that you own the rights to the material posted. You remain solely responsible for the content of the material you post here, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Historical Fiction Online, its owners and moderators, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon the material you post here.

The administrators and moderators reserve the right to remove material that they consider plagiaristic, in violation of copyright laws, defamatory, or offensive.
LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Sun October 24th, 2010, 11:59 pm

Oh, hurray! I was in need of a pick-me-up. The NaNo site seems to be down. Off I scurry to read...

Mel's writing is every bit as bad as Lady Moppet has been telling us.
Last edited by LoveHistory on Mon October 25th, 2010, 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miss Moppet
Bibliophile

Post by Miss Moppet » Mon October 25th, 2010, 1:12 am

[quote=""LoveHistory""]

Mel's writing is every bit as bad as Lady Moppet has been telling us.[/quote]

That's not stopping it selling, unfortunately. :( :confused: But then, Little Princess have got a major sales push behind it, and they could sell snow to Eskimos.

Melusina replied to your comment with a long rant, but just ignore it.

Catherine Delors
Avid Reader

Post by Catherine Delors » Mon October 25th, 2010, 11:10 am

[quote=""Miss Moppet""]That's not stopping it selling, unfortunately. :( :confused: But then, Little Princess have got a major sales push behind it, and they could sell snow to Eskimos.[/quote]

A major sales push, says you? All right, that's it, I am switching to Little Princess for my next novel!

Miss Moppet
Bibliophile

A Rival for Melusina Granger

Post by Miss Moppet » Mon November 8th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Lady Moppet has posted again, with excerpts from the new Lady Moppet novel, King of My Heart, and a Q&A with the author, Melissa McBride.

Thanks to Love History who graciously agreed to play the role of Melissa McBride!

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Mon November 8th, 2010, 11:57 pm

[quote=""Miss Moppet""]Lady Moppet has posted again, with excerpts from the new Lady Moppet novel, King of My Heart, and a Q&A with the author, Melissa McBride.

Thanks to Love History who graciously agreed to play the role of Melissa McBride![/quote]

Loved it. I see Ms. Granger is none too thrilled with it though.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Wed November 10th, 2010, 6:04 pm

[quote=""Miss Moppet""]Lady Moppet has posted again, with excerpts from the new Lady Moppet novel, King of My Heart, and a Q&A with the author, Melissa McBride.

Thanks to Love History who graciously agreed to play the role of Melissa McBride![/quote]

You're welcome. It was lots of fun. :D

Nefret
Bibliomaniac
Favourite HF book: Welsh Princes trilogy
Preferred HF: The Middle Ages (England), New Kingdom Egypt, Medieval France

Post by Nefret » Wed November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Fun to read, as always. :D
Into battle we ride with Gods by our side
We are strong and not afraid to die
We have an urge to kill and our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
WE´LL FIGHT TILL THE END! And send our enemies straight to Hell!
- "Into Battle"
{Ensiferum}

Return to “Member Writings”