Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Meet Kendra

Post your pet pictures here!
Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Wed August 27th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Thanks ladies. It has been fun to watch her fill out and floof out. She was a scrawny thing when she first came home.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Thu August 28th, 2014, 2:22 pm

Just got this shot last night. Both of the girls love the scratcher/lounger I got from Vine last month. You wouldn't think a cardboard bed would be comfy, but cats love these things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lisa
Bibliophile
Favourite HF book: Here Be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman
Preferred HF: Any time period/location. Timeslip, usually prefer female POV. Also love Gothic melodrama.

Post by Lisa » Thu August 28th, 2014, 2:45 pm

I can see why they would love it, all that scratch potential, plus the holes to hide in. And the cardboard probably feels warm by holding onto their body heat (lots of insulating holes inside).

Speaking of cat hiding/exploring places, I remember seeing this online a little while ago, although if using as a desk I can see the hand using the mouse getting swiped at a lot from the hole on top :D

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Thu August 28th, 2014, 3:10 pm

The holes are fun for pointing the laser pen into them :p

That table is so cool. When I get my desktop fired up again, I've got the link to the neatest thing for 'outdoor' accessories for kitties to go out safely. Like tunnels that hitch up to the patio door for up close bird watching on the patio. Me want.

Return to “Pet Pix”