Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barney in trouble!!!

Post your pet pictures here!
Madeleine
Bibliomaniac
Currently reading: Heavenfield by L J Ross & Lost for Words by Stephanie Butland
Preferred HF: Plantagenets, Victorian, crime

Postby Madeleine » Tue May 1st, 2012, 9:02 am

I remember saving up my pocket money to buy records (or books, lol), discs just don't have that lovely smell that vinyl used to have.

The oldies seem to be making a comeback - Engelbert is representing the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest, and Duran Duran are one of the headline acts at the concert on the opening day of the Olympics.

Who is Sheba, is she another lab?
Currently reading "Heavenfield" by L J Ross & "Lost for Words" by Stephanie Butland

rebecca
Compulsive Reader

Postby rebecca » Wed May 2nd, 2012, 1:22 am

"Madeleine" wrote:I remember saving up my pocket money to buy records (or books, lol), discs just don't have that lovely smell that vinyl used to have.

The oldies seem to be making a comeback - Engelbert is representing the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest, and Duran Duran are one of the headline acts at the concert on the opening day of the Olympics.

Who is Sheba, is she another lab?

I heard that about Englebert but I hope he can still sing...As for Duran Duran they are always good.

Sheba looks like an American staffy and is also part Labrador, she is golden in colour and looks like the pic in the photo I found on google. She is a sweetie and she always has wet matted ears because Barney likes to chew on them, poor darling :p :D .

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-74622838/stock-photo-portrait-of-brown-american-staffordshire-bull-terrier-in-garden.html

Bec :) PS: Sonya sorry about your disaster. Maybe some second hand book shops have old records? :)
Last edited by rebecca on Wed May 2nd, 2012, 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: put in workable link

Return to “Pet Pix”