Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Padfoot

Post your pet pictures here!
Brenna
Bibliophile

Post by Brenna » Wed September 4th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Hi all-

Well we are home and finally beginning to settle in with Deputy Dougal and Sheriff Padfoot. What a few days-who said getting a rescue wasn't exactly like getting a puppy? Everyone gets along but Dougal has a long way to go before he could be considered a well mannered dog. Don't get me wrong, considering what the poor thing has been through he is doing brilliantly but to an outsider he would not be considered well trained. I've attached pictures below of Deputy Dougal and then one of the two of them on patrol. We've been sending really cute letters from the Deputy to his foster parents and I have to admit, writing from the perspective of a dog is a lot of fun!

Happy trails and more updates to come!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brenna

Madeleine
Bibliomaniac
Currently reading: "The Whitstable Pearl Mystery" by Julie Wassmer
Preferred HF: Plantagenets, Victorian, crime, dual time-frame

Post by Madeleine » Wed September 4th, 2013, 6:34 pm

They look like twins! Good luck to all of you.
Currently reading "The Whitstable Pearl Mystery" by Julie Wassmer

Return to “Pet Pix”