Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

THE NOVEL EXPERIENCE EVENT 28-30 Mar 2014

Got something of interest to the forum, like giveaways, news, etc.? Post it here!
DanielAWillis
Reader

THE NOVEL EXPERIENCE EVENT 28-30 Mar 2014

Post by DanielAWillis » Thu March 27th, 2014, 12:40 am

I am excited that I will be one of about 250 or so authors attending The Novel Experience Event (TNEE) in Atlanta this weekend (28-30 March).

The concept of this event is that readers and fans of a variety of authors attend for free and generally get face time with their favorite authors. There is a mass author-signing event on Saturday.

In addition, there are specialty parties and other group events, some of which are free, some at a modest cost.

Anyone living in the southeast US, this would be a worthwhile event to drive to. Many of the authors there write historical romance novels, and there will be a few of us who write non-romance historical novels as well.

I would love an opportunity to meet anyone from this forum.

Here is he URL for TNEE so you can see at least some of the authors attending:
http://thenovelexperienceevent.blogspot.com/
Daniel A. Willis
Author: Chronicle of the Mages series
www.DanielAWillis.com

Return to “Member Announcements”