Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bookmark Giveaway

Got something of interest to the forum, like giveaways, news, etc.? Post it here!
stu1883
Avid Reader
Location: I live in Bristol, England with my wife Nicki & our kittens Boomer & Magic

Post by stu1883 » Thu April 21st, 2011, 5:11 pm

Ive left a comment - by the way your blog is brilliant! I am now a follower and will be giving it a good look over tonight. It is extremely clever, probably one of the best I've seen!

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Sat April 23rd, 2011, 10:26 pm

[quote=""Veronica""]I was a lucky winner and received the cat bookmark today. :D Wow!! It was so nice and detailed, tiny stitches that I would never been able to do or have the patience for. :p
It will be well used so thank you very much![/quote]

I'm glad it arrived safely (international mailing always makes me a bit nervous) and that you like it!

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Sat April 23rd, 2011, 10:27 pm

[quote=""stu1883""]Ive left a comment - by the way your blog is brilliant! I am now a follower and will be giving it a good look over tonight. It is extremely clever, probably one of the best I've seen![/quote]

Thanks Stu!

Veronica
Avid Reader

Post by Veronica » Wed April 27th, 2011, 9:55 am

Tanzanite; I have nearly checked every page on you bookcover blog... Love it! And it also makes me want to buy even more books. :p
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted"

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Thu April 28th, 2011, 12:38 am

I'm glad you enjoy the blog - I have sadly been neglecting it lately.

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Mon October 10th, 2011, 6:09 pm

After a break of several months to travel to Paris/London with my daughter this summer, deal with a double move, settle into my new job and shuttling back and forth between DC and Charlotte, I finally got to a point where I could bring my bookmark giveaways back. Here's a link (and a picture) for this month's giveaway. Open to everyone.

http://shelfandstuff.blogspot.com/2011/ ... eaway.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Veronica
Avid Reader

Post by Veronica » Sat October 15th, 2011, 5:23 am

How are things going with your bookcover blog? :) Have to say that sometimes when I bump in to a cover on internet that I have not seen before I keep thinking I should send it to you. :D
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted"

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Sat October 15th, 2011, 10:30 pm

I've sadly been neglecting it - again. :( I need to get back to posting there, especially since I recently added quite a few good ones to my collection.

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Wed November 9th, 2011, 12:46 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Carine
Compulsive Reader
Currently reading: Jonkvrouw - Jean-Claude Van Ryckeghem
Interest in HF: I love history
Favourite HF book: Can't pin that down to only 1 :-)
Preferred HF: Medieval, Tudor and Ancient Egyptian

Post by Carine » Wed November 9th, 2011, 8:37 am

Wow, they're beautiful !! I've entered :)

Return to “Member Announcements”