Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bookmark Giveaway

Got something of interest to the forum, like giveaways, news, etc.? Post it here!
LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Wed May 5th, 2010, 11:22 pm

I may have accidentally posted twice. Having trouble with the computer today.

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Wed June 2nd, 2010, 4:28 pm

Here's the link to this month's giveaway:

http://shelfandstuff.blogspot.com/2010/ ... -june.html

I actually had more time to work on these this month than I did to read since I can do this while I'm on the phone with my daughter (she's been calling me a lot the last few weeks just to talk - sometimes I'm on the phone with her 2-3 hours a day!).

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Wed June 2nd, 2010, 5:59 pm

I'm in! I love your bookmarks, Tanzanite. Please let me know if my comment didn't go through. I'm having trouble commenting on blogs lately.

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Wed June 2nd, 2010, 6:49 pm

[quote=""LoveHistory""]I'm in! I love your bookmarks, Tanzanite. Please let me know if my comment didn't go through. I'm having trouble commenting on blogs lately.[/quote]

I just checked and I don't see it. If you can't get it to work, I"ll enter you before I do the drawing.

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Thu July 8th, 2010, 1:49 am

Here is the post for July's giveaway:

http://shelfandstuff.blogspot.com/2010/ ... -2010.html

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 9:33 pm

Link for August (I attached a picture of this month's choices):

http://shelfandstuff.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ugust.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leo62
Bibliophile

Post by Leo62 » Mon August 2nd, 2010, 10:23 pm

Having won one of Tanzanite's lovely bookmarks last month, I can vouch that it's well worth entering. :D
listen:there's a hell
of a good universe next door;let's go
ee cummings

Michy
Bibliophile

Post by Michy » Tue August 3rd, 2010, 12:21 am

Tanzanite -- why type of stitching is that on the bookmark? I'm assuming it's something you make my hand - ? I love handmade stuff, and am a crocheter/knitter/embroiderer/sewer from waaaaay back (starting at about age 7). Although over the past year or two I haven't done much, as I've been spending more time reading than anything else. :) I'm making an outfit to wear to a wedding this weekend, and I'm practically having to twist my own arm to make myself finish it! :(

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Tue August 3rd, 2010, 7:16 pm

[quote=""Michy""]Tanzanite -- why type of stitching is that on the bookmark? I'm assuming it's something you make my hand - ? I love handmade stuff, and am a crocheter/knitter/embroiderer/sewer from waaaaay back (starting at about age 7). Although over the past year or two I haven't done much, as I've been spending more time reading than anything else. :) I'm making an outfit to wear to a wedding this weekend, and I'm practically having to twist my own arm to make myself finish it! :( [/quote]

it's cross stitch (that's about the limit of my ability - I tried knitting a few times many years ago but could never get it to come out right...)

Tanzanite
Bibliophile

Post by Tanzanite » Wed September 8th, 2010, 12:15 am

Link for this month's giveaway:

http://shelfandstuff.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ember.html

I've added a form for entries rather than leaving a comment. That way, you don't have to have a blog or anything and you don't have to leave your email address publicly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Member Announcements”