Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The French Mistress Giveaway at PTTP!

Got something of interest to the forum, like giveaways, news, etc.? Post it here!
amyb
Reader

The French Mistress Giveaway at PTTP!

Post by amyb » Sun June 21st, 2009, 5:24 pm

Hey all,

Come on over and leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of The French Mistress by Susan Holloway Scott!
The daughter of a poor nobleman, Louise leaves the French countryside for the court of King Louis XIV, where she must not only please the tastes of the jaded king, but serve as a spy for France. With few friends, many rivals, and ever-shifting loyalties, Louise learns the perils of her new role. Yet she is too ambitious to be a pawn in the intrigues of others. With the promise of riches, power, and even the love of a king, Louise creates her own destiny in a dance of intrigue between two monarchs—and two countries.
I'm about halfway through TFM now and loving it!

Good Luck!

Amy

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Sun June 21st, 2009, 5:42 pm

I'll have to get over there and enter. I put in a purchase request at the library but so far they haven't bit.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

Return to “Member Announcements”