Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Foreign Agents

Got a question/comment about the business of writing or about the publishing industry? Here's your place to post it!
Helen_Davis

Foreign Agents

Post by Helen_Davis » Wed February 13th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Forgive me for all my stupid questions. I had an agent in Spain say she is going to publish Evita! YAY! I was just wondering though if anyone had experiences with agents in non Anglophone countries? If so, any tips? I speak Spanish fluently so that's a plus but I'm consulting with my parents who are very business savvy before finalizing anything. I looked it over and it all looks legit but again, any suggestions on how to deal with non Anglophone agents? Thanks!
Last edited by Helen_Davis on Wed February 13th, 2013, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Writing Business”