Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sword of the Gladiatrix

Please read "A Note to Authors" in the Board Rules before posting here.
Forum rules
Please read "A Note to Authors" in the Board Rules before posting here. This is the place for actively participating forum members who are also authors to post news about newly released books, book deals, book tours, blog tours, public appearances, awards, etc. Author members who are active in other areas of the forum, other than in self-promotion, are welcome to post here; those who post only here or who post only self-promotional material on the forum will be considered for deletion as spammers. Please reserve this forum for truly newsworthy items; reviews of your books or notifications of new blog posts you make, for example, are not considered newsworthy for purposes of this forum.
fljustice
Bibliophile

Sword of the Gladiatrix

Post by fljustice » Fri May 22nd, 2015, 3:26 pm

At long last, I have another book available at all the usual places in both print and ebook. If anyone would like a copy in exchange for an honest review, please contact me through private messaging. Here's the back blurb:

Sword of the Gladiatrix

Two women. Two swords. One victor.

An action-packed tale that exposes the brutal underside of Imperial Rome, Sword of the Gladiatrix brings to life unforgettable characters and exotic settings. From the far edges of the Empire, two women come to battle on the hot sands of the arena in Nero's Rome: Afra, scout and beast master to the Queen of Kush; and Cinnia, warrior-bard and companion to Queen Boudica of the British Iceni. Enslaved, forced to fight for their lives and the Romans' pleasure; they seek to replace lost friendship, love, and family in each other's arms. But the Roman arena offers only two futures: the Gate of Life for the victors or the Gate of Death for the losers.
Faith L. Justice, Author Website

lauragill
Avid Reader

Post by lauragill » Sat May 30th, 2015, 4:17 am

Got my copy the other day. Thanks for thinking of me!

fljustice
Bibliophile

Post by fljustice » Tue June 2nd, 2015, 4:42 pm

You're welcome, Laura!
Faith L. Justice, Author Website

Divia
Bibliomaniac

Post by Divia » Sat June 6th, 2015, 3:51 pm

Interesting! Thanks for posting
News, views, and reviews on books and graphic novels for young adult.
http://yabookmarks.blogspot.com/

Return to “Author Announcements”