Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Chronicles of the Mages" series now has its own home on the web.

Please read "A Note to Authors" in the Board Rules before posting here.
Forum rules
Please read "A Note to Authors" in the Board Rules before posting here. This is the place for actively participating forum members who are also authors to post news about newly released books, book deals, book tours, blog tours, public appearances, awards, etc. Author members who are active in other areas of the forum, other than in self-promotion, are welcome to post here; those who post only here or who post only self-promotional material on the forum will be considered for deletion as spammers. Please reserve this forum for truly newsworthy items; reviews of your books or notifications of new blog posts you make, for example, are not considered newsworthy for purposes of this forum.
DanielAWillis
Reader

"Chronicles of the Mages" series now has its own home on the web.

Post by DanielAWillis » Mon July 15th, 2013, 11:46 pm

I am happy to announce the kick off of a website for my historical fiction series, The Chronicles of the Mages. Book 1, Immortal Betrayal, is currently available and book 2, Immortal Duplicity, is scheduled for release in early November.

The site is designed to give a little insight into the main characters of the series. As more books come out, more will be added to the site. The series is planned to be 5 books total.

Please stop by and enjoy!
Daniel A. Willis
Author: Chronicle of the Mages series
www.DanielAWillis.com

Madeleine
Bibliomaniac
Currently reading: "Mania" by L J Ross
Preferred HF: Plantagenets, Victorian, crime, dual time-frame

Post by Madeleine » Tue July 16th, 2013, 1:54 pm

good luck with the books Daniel!
Currently reading "Mania" by L J Ross

Rowan
Bibliophile
Interest in HF: I love history, but it's boring in school. Historical fiction brings it alive for me.
Preferred HF: Iron-Age Britain, Roman Britain, Medieval Britain

Post by Rowan » Mon October 21st, 2013, 5:09 pm

The first book certainly sounds interesting. :) I'll have to add it to my monstrous TBR list.

DanielAWillis
Reader

Update

Post by DanielAWillis » Tue October 22nd, 2013, 2:39 pm

The series has gone from a 5-book series to a trilogy. The final book should see the light of day in 2015. I would love if it could get released before the HNS conference in late June of that year.
Daniel A. Willis
Author: Chronicle of the Mages series
www.DanielAWillis.com

Return to “Author Announcements”