Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Tudor novel released, free for three days

Please read "A Note to Authors" in the Board Rules before posting here.
Forum rules
Please read "A Note to Authors" in the Board Rules before posting here. This is the place for actively participating forum members who are also authors to post news about newly released books, book deals, book tours, blog tours, public appearances, awards, etc. Author members who are active in other areas of the forum, other than in self-promotion, are welcome to post here; those who post only here or who post only self-promotional material on the forum will be considered for deletion as spammers. Please reserve this forum for truly newsworthy items; reviews of your books or notifications of new blog posts you make, for example, are not considered newsworthy for purposes of this forum.
Greg
Reader

New Tudor novel released, free for three days

Post by Greg » Thu May 17th, 2012, 9:09 am

To all my friends at History Fiction, I am pleased to announce the release of my next Red Ned story The Fetter Lane Fleece on Amazon, even better as a seasonal gift to get you into the mood for warmer weather it is free for the next three days from the 17th of May. So clink on the link and download, sit back enjoy and share.
Regards Greg
The Fetter Lane Fleece US/Australia
The Fetter Lane Fleece UK

The Liberties of London

Amanda
Compulsive Reader

Post by Amanda » Fri May 18th, 2012, 12:41 pm

thanks Greg! I recently read Liberties and enjoyed it. Ned is a great character.

Greg
Reader

My thanks Amanda

Post by Greg » Sat May 19th, 2012, 1:39 am

[quote=""Amanda""]thanks Greg! I recently read Liberties and enjoyed it. Ned is a great character.[/quote]

Why thank you Amanda I hope this one though also short meets with similar approval. Two more Red novels will be coming out within the next few months.
Regards Greg
Last edited by Greg on Sat May 19th, 2012, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Wed May 23rd, 2012, 1:31 am

Greg, are your works available for Nook? Or will they be in the future?

Amanda
Compulsive Reader

Post by Amanda » Wed May 23rd, 2012, 2:46 am

Greg, can you clarify the order of the stories for me?

I read Liberties, and I thought it was the first book, but there were references to the Cardinals Angels, which I see is another book.

Return to “Author Announcements”