Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Profile Pic

Technical questions/problems? Ask the admins here.
John Sliz
Reader

Profile Pic

Post by John Sliz » Wed March 5th, 2014, 9:54 pm

For the life me I can't load a pic of myself. I make sure that it is below 100x100 and less than 64K. It fails to upload every time.

Lisa
Bibliophile
Favourite HF book: Here Be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman
Preferred HF: Any time period/location. Timeslip, usually prefer female POV. Also love Gothic melodrama.

Post by Lisa » Wed March 5th, 2014, 10:21 pm

If you have a Photobucket (or similar) account, you could upload it there and link to it. But I have certainly been able to upload files as attachments within threads recently, so maybe it's a temporary glitch?

John Sliz
Reader

Post by John Sliz » Sat March 8th, 2014, 8:13 pm

I can upload the file and it appears, but when I go to save it, it gives the message that `the upload of file failed'.

John Sliz
Reader

Post by John Sliz » Sat March 8th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Okay, I was able to load it as a signature pic, but still not as a profile pic. Strange.

Return to “Site Help”