Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reviews Updated

Things you should know about Historical Fiction Online.
Rowan
Bibliophile
Interest in HF: I love history, but it's boring in school. Historical fiction brings it alive for me.
Preferred HF: Iron-Age Britain, Roman Britain, Medieval Britain

Reviews Updated

Post by Rowan » Wed February 2nd, 2011, 11:08 pm

To All Members:

I'd like to acknowledge the huge effort originally taken by Diamondlil to set up the review sections. Without her solid foundation, it would've been an enormous task to undertake and I am grateful for her taking the time to lay things out. I'd also like to thank boswellbaxter for allowing me to update things. I hope I have taken the burden off whoever the job fell to. I have plenty of time on my hands while at work so this was not something that interfered with my extra-curricular activities. ;)

The entire section of book reviews - both fiction and non-fiction - has been updated. I will do my best to keep things updated at least monthly, but hopefully more often. If anyone finds something wrong or if I don't get around to adding your new review as soon as you like, shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it. :D Just no throwing things at me.

From my own perspective, I can tell you all that I appreciate the time every one of you has taken to write reviews of the books you read because you provide me with my endless TBR list. ;)

Thanks!

Rowan (Kasey)

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Wed February 2nd, 2011, 11:19 pm

Rowan, thanks again for taking this on.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

boswellbaxter
Bibliomaniac

Post by boswellbaxter » Thu February 3rd, 2011, 12:04 am

Thanks so much, Rowan!
Susan Higginbotham
Coming in October: The Woodvilles

http://www.susanhigginbotham.com/
http://www.susanhigginbotham.com/blog/

Rowan
Bibliophile
Interest in HF: I love history, but it's boring in school. Historical fiction brings it alive for me.
Preferred HF: Iron-Age Britain, Roman Britain, Medieval Britain

Post by Rowan » Thu February 3rd, 2011, 3:25 pm

Well I've figured out that I can subscribe to each of those four forums and get alerts when there's new posts so I can keep up.

fljustice
Bibliophile

Post by fljustice » Thu February 3rd, 2011, 4:43 pm

Thanks so much, Rowan!
Faith L. Justice, Author Website

Alisha Marie Klapheke
Avid Reader

Post by Alisha Marie Klapheke » Wed March 9th, 2011, 4:39 am

Thanks for all the hard work, Rowan. And to all of you who keep this place shipshape. Thanks!

parthianbow
Compulsive Reader

Post by parthianbow » Wed March 9th, 2011, 9:27 am

Thank you, Rowan, and as Alisha said, thanks too to all those hard working people who help to keep this wonderful forum running. It's much appreciated.
Ben Kane
Bestselling author of Roman military fiction.
Spartacus - UK release 19 Jan. 2012. US release June 2012.

http://www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor

Return to “Site Announcements”