Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Mark Twain Autobiography

G. Alvin Simons
Reader

New Mark Twain Autobiography

Post by G. Alvin Simons » Sat August 14th, 2010, 5:56 pm

I noticed on Book TV today that an autobioghraphy of Mark Twain will be released soon. It seems like Mr. Clemens stipulated that the material comprising the autobiography could not be released until 100 years after his death. The advance word is that the wait was definitely worth it. Just a little info sharing for those who might have missed it, especially Miss Celia Hayes.
G. Alvin Simons

http://www.amazon.com/Autobiography-Mar ... 365&sr=8-1
Last edited by G. Alvin Simons on Sat August 14th, 2010, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Sat August 14th, 2010, 11:12 pm

That will certainly make for interesting reading. I love Twain's humor.

Diiarts
Scribbler
Location: I'm based in Hampshire (UK) but we also have a partner based in Kentucky, USA

Post by Diiarts » Mon August 23rd, 2010, 8:38 pm

And bang on cue, I see that Val Kilmer is making a film about Twain...
Last edited by Diiarts on Mon August 23rd, 2010, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to correct hyperlink
www.diiarts.com - books for people who love books

Return to “Classics”