Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game of Thrones S 3 Trailer

rebecca
Compulsive Reader

Game of Thrones S 3 Trailer

Post by rebecca » Mon March 4th, 2013, 3:19 am

I don't know if anyone has seen it and so thought I'd add it here. I like the song.

http://www.craveonline.com/tv/previews/ ... ed-trailer

Bec :)

Madeleine
Bibliomaniac
Currently reading: "Mania" by L J Ross
Preferred HF: Plantagenets, Victorian, crime, dual time-frame

Post by Madeleine » Mon March 4th, 2013, 9:36 am

So glad they've done the scene with the bear (although I feel sorry for the bear!). That dragon wasn't very convincing though. The excitement builds....

Am I the only one who can't tell Robb and Jon Snow apart, I never know which one's which!
Last edited by Madeleine on Mon March 4th, 2013, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently reading "Mania" by L J Ross

Madeleine
Bibliomaniac

Post by Madeleine » Mon March 4th, 2013, 7:24 pm

They've now got most of the episode titles listed - can't wait for 7 and 9!

rebecca
Compulsive Reader

Post by rebecca » Tue March 5th, 2013, 12:50 am

[quote=""Madeleine""]So glad they've done the scene with the bear (although I feel sorry for the bear!). That dragon wasn't very convincing though. The excitement builds....

Am I the only one who can't tell Robb and Jon Snow apart, I never know which one's which![/quote]

I wish I could slow mo it...Some of the scenes move too quickly..Or am I showing my age :p ....Where did you find the titles for the episodes Madeleine? Is there a link?

Bec :) I can't wait either for April when it all starts again. It's been a LONG wait!

Madeleine
Bibliomaniac

Post by Madeleine » Tue March 5th, 2013, 9:30 am

[quote=""rebecca""]I wish I could slow mo it...Some of the scenes move too quickly..Or am I showing my age :p ....Where did you find the titles for the episodes Madeleine? Is there a link?

Bec :) I can't wait either for April when it all starts again. It's been a LONG wait![/quote]

Yes they do go very quickly ;)

The titles are on the link above, I don't think they were there first thing yesterday but when I watched it again at home in the evening they'd appeared. They're under the second screen, so if you go to that link and scroll down you should see them.

Four weeks to go!

rebecca
Compulsive Reader

Post by rebecca » Wed March 6th, 2013, 12:21 am

[quote=""Madeleine""]Yes they do go very quickly ;)

The titles are on the link above, I don't think they were there first thing yesterday but when I watched it again at home in the evening they'd appeared. They're under the second screen, so if you go to that link and scroll down you should see them.

Four weeks to go![/quote]

I know I can't wait and am now re-reading 'Storm of Swords' very quickly :eek: :p LOL.

Bec :)

Return to “Historical Fantasy”