Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Johanna Lindsey - The present -translation from English

Lenka
Scribbler

Johanna Lindsey - The present -translation from English

Post by Lenka » Mon April 30th, 2012, 3:10 pm

Hello, I´m a beginner translator of historical romance in Slovakia. Because I´m not an English native speaker, sometimes I have problems with a word or two or with a meaning of a sentence. I would like to find somebody who is willing to help me from time to time with translating of few words or a sentence. In this time I´m getting through Johanna Lindsey´s The present. So if there is anybody who could help me, I would be more than glad. Please, write me PM.

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Mon April 30th, 2012, 3:33 pm

I'm happy to help, if I can and I'm sure others would as well. Drop me a PM or just post on this thread so we can all join in.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

sweetpotatoboy
Bibliophile

Post by sweetpotatoboy » Mon April 30th, 2012, 4:08 pm

I would be happy to help also.
You may also find the forum at wordreference.com an excellent resource. I highly recommend it.

Return to “Historical Romance”