Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Look forward to exploring this site

Don't forget to read the rules before posting!
Tony119
Currently reading: In a Dark Wood Wandering
Interest in HF: Have always been drawn to HF, spanning vaguely romantic royalty stuff, Irish rebellion novels, material set in Egypt, India, France, Russia.
Favourite HF book: The Wolf Hall series
Preferred HF: Not really but I've recently become drawn to serious alternative history works, an outstanding example being Philip K Dick's Man in the High Castle, and I recently published my own alternate history ebook.

Look forward to exploring this site

Post by Tony119 » Thu February 10th, 2022, 11:47 pm

Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to discovering new people and new books.

I have always been drawn to HF, spanning vaguely romantic royalty stuff, Irish rebellion novels (eg by Thomas Flanngan, James Plunkett), material set in Egypt (Adhaf Soueif), France (esp Balzac), Russia. A few years ago I became drawn to serious alternative history works, an outstanding example being Philip K Dick's Man in the High Castle. I recently published my own alternate history ebook on Germany's 1918 revolution and its aftermath.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”