Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello fellow bookworms

Don't forget to read the rules before posting!
Mr-Baggins
Currently reading: Shakespeare's Treason (In the Den of the English Lion Book 5)by Neal Roberts
Interest in HF: I have always liked history since a young age however,since reading C J Sansom books I was hooked on the period.
Favourite HF book: C J Sansom .......Revelation
Preferred HF: Tudor

Hello fellow bookworms

Post by Mr-Baggins » Thu August 29th, 2019, 7:49 am

Hi, my name is Anthony (Aka Mr-Baggins) Always had a thing for history really took off when I started reading C J Sansom novels now I am hooked. I love the tudor era that's my favorite but will read most historical mysteries. I am currently reading Shakespeare's Treason (In the Den of the English Lion Book 5)by Neal Roberts. I have read the other 4 books in this series and found them very good worth a read. I am hoping to find suggestions to other books to read of a similar nature on the forum. :D

Madeleine
Bibliomaniac
Currently reading: "The Temptation of Forgiveness" by Donna Leon & "The Stone Circle" by Elly Griffiths
Preferred HF: Plantagenets, Victorian, crime

Re: Hello fellow bookworms

Post by Madeleine » Fri August 30th, 2019, 8:39 am

HI and welcome, I love the C J Sansom books too.
Currently reading "The Temptation of Forgiveness" by Donna Leon & "The Stone Circle" by Elly Griffiths

Return to “Introduce Yourself”