Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What's in your CD player?

EC2
Bibliomaniac

Post by EC2 » Mon November 22nd, 2010, 5:55 pm

Went to a friend's birthday party at the weekend and she had asked a singer to do a gig. A guy called Brian Houston from Belfast in Northern Ireland. He was superb. He's a singer songwriter and I would imagine that he could sell a lot of his songs stateside to the Country and Western bunch - although his style is broader than that. I bought a couple of his albums. Here, is Red Badge of Courage. I could so see this selling to the C&W market in the USA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gV_sl6g2cU (He was wearing drainpipe jeans and less formal kit for the birthday gig).
Les proz e les vassals
Souvent entre piez de chevals
Kar ja li coard n’I chasront

'The Brave and the valiant
Are always to be found between the hooves of horses
For never will cowards fall down there.'

Histoire de Guillaume le Mareschal

www.elizabethchadwick.com

chuck
Bibliophile

Post by chuck » Mon November 22nd, 2010, 7:35 pm

Listening to Cowboy Junkies...."Trinity Sessions"....

princess garnet
Bibliophile

Post by princess garnet » Sat December 25th, 2010, 9:29 pm

New to my Christmas CD collection this year: "New Orleans Christmas" from Putumayo.
*Playing at the moment*

Elysium
Reader

Post by Elysium » Sat December 25th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Tudors season 2 soundtrack which I got for Christmas

chuck
Bibliophile

Post by chuck » Sun January 16th, 2011, 4:29 am

Listening to "The House Martins The Beautiful South and The Smiths".....Excellent music to Read and to Contemplate the What Ifs of life.....

Ludmilla
Bibliophile

Post by Ludmilla » Mon February 21st, 2011, 2:21 am

Indulging my dark side tonight listening to Staind's Outside and 3 Doors Down Landing in London (hope I'm not the only one who listens to favorites over and over).

Return to “Movies, Television, Radio, and Music”