Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Outlander Season Three

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Re: Outlander Season Three

Postby Misfit » Sun November 5th, 2017, 3:15 pm

What a cliffhanger.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

Escobedo

Postby Escobedo » Sun November 5th, 2017, 3:21 pm

Madeleine wrote:There are lots of comments about Game of Thrones and the changes they've made! Doesn't matter with the later series as there aren't any books, but there've been lots of comments from some fans. Personally as long as a change isn't that drastic then I don't mind, and books obviously have to be cut down for TV/film, especially ones as big as Outlander and GoT!

I agree with you. I'm not that fussed about the little changes here and there like some people seem to be. But they're probably a bit more passionate about it I guess.

Vanessa
Bibliomaniac
Currently reading: The Summer Queen by Elizabeth Chadwick
Interest in HF: The first historical novel I read was Katherine by Anya Seton and this sparked off my interest in this genre.
Favorite HF book: Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell!
Preferred HF: Any

Postby Vanessa » Mon November 6th, 2017, 6:49 pm

Misfit wrote:What a cliffhanger.

Yes! An exciting episode. Ian is a sweetheart! Wanted to rescue him myself.
currently reading: My Books on Goodreads

Books are mirrors, you only see in them what you already have inside you ~ The Shadow of the Wind

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Postby Misfit » Tue November 7th, 2017, 12:32 am

Looks like the craziness is going to go into full swing this weekend. Young Ian is wonderful.

https://www.facebook.com/OutlanderTVSer ... nref=story
At home with a good book and the cat...

...is the only place I want to be

Return to “Movies, Television, Radio, and Music”