Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Historical Fiction Webzine

Got a link of interest to your fellow members? Post it here!
c.rector
Currently reading: Hanging Judge by Elmer Kelton
Interest in HF: My father who grew up in South Dakota during the 1920's and 1930's and who personally met a number of real-life cowboys.

Westerns and stories about pirates.
Favourite HF book: Beat to Quarters by C.S Forester
Preferred HF: Westerns 19th Century America

New Historical Fiction Webzine

Post by c.rector » Thu September 6th, 2018, 4:53 am

Hello, I'm the editor of a new webzine publishing both historical fact & fiction called The Magazine of History & Fiction. Its Writer's Guidelines are as follows:

If you want to write for the Magazine of History & Fiction, please send email submissions to crectorAThistoryandfictionDOTcom, with a maximum length of 25,000 words. For now, the same length requirement applies to fiction submissions as well. No poetry or artwork, please. Any text format is fine. The same goes if you want to submit your work in the form of text in the email or as an attachment. There is no payment other than the exposure that you will get as a writer. Of course, Letters of Comment are always welcome. Material not written or produced by the Editor/Publisher is printed by permission of the various writers and artists and is copyright by them and remains their sole property and reverts to them after publication.

P. S.: Given that there appear to be problems with the H & F email account, it would be appreciated if you were to send in any submissions using my personal account crectorATgmailDOTcom on the CC line.

Thank you all for your kind consideration.

Charles Rector, Editor

Return to “Links”