Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Reading Lists: Historical Fiction Series & King Arthur et. al.

Got a link of interest to your fellow members? Post it here!
blueemerald
Reader

New Reading Lists: Historical Fiction Series & King Arthur et. al.

Post by blueemerald » Sat November 1st, 2014, 12:40 am

Hallo everyone~

I am including links to two reading list sites (1 revised, 1 new). Anyone looking for some new reading materials might find a treasure trove on these sites:

Historical Fiction Series: Features historical fiction series (versus single, stand-alone) organized by categories "Ancient World and Prehistoric", "Military and Nautical", "Family Sagas", "Africa-set", "Americas-set", "Asia-set", "Australia-set", "Europe-set", and "Other Geographic Locations". http://1mpages.com/HistoricalFiction.html

A King Arthur Reading List: Features novels all-things-Arthur organized by categories of "Arthurian Women", "Graphic", "Historical Fiction", "Mysteries", "Romance", "Sci-Fi and Fantasy", "Young Adult", and "Short Story". Some categories are further organized by series versus singles. http://1mpages.com/ArthurianLiterature.html

Mythica
Bibliophile
Preferred HF: European and American (mostly pre-20th century)

Post by Mythica » Sat November 1st, 2014, 2:38 am

Interesting. I have some lists on royalty novels.

British Royalty Historical Fiction
European Royalty Historical Fiction
Ancient Royalty Historical Fiction

Working on an Asian list.

blueemerald
Reader

great reading resources

Post by blueemerald » Sat November 1st, 2014, 2:28 pm

wow, Mythica~
It must have taken you much time and effort to put together such extensive lists. Thank you for sharing them. I always enjoy finding historical fiction reading resources-especially so well organized.

Asia is a particular interest of mine. I'm cheerleading you on for that one!

Mythica
Bibliophile
Preferred HF: European and American (mostly pre-20th century)

Post by Mythica » Sat November 1st, 2014, 6:23 pm

Thanks, it was a gradual compilation, whenever I had some time to work on it. I could use help with the Asia list actually, I'm not hugely familiar with Asian royalty.

Return to “Links”