Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fantastic Fiction

Got a link of interest to your fellow members? Post it here!
annis
Bibliomaniac

Fantastic Fiction

Post by annis » Tue September 2nd, 2008, 11:06 pm

A great source for tracking down series listings, and for finding out the title of the latest proposed title to be published in a series.

Melisende
Reader

Post by Melisende » Thu September 4th, 2008, 12:54 pm

Umm ..... is there a link??? :confused:

Please ....
"For my part, I adhere to the maxim of antiquity: The throne is a glorious sepulchre."

Women of History

diamondlil
Bibliomaniac

Post by diamondlil » Thu September 4th, 2008, 12:56 pm

This is one of my go to sites when I want to see what an author has written as well.

Fantastic Fiction
My Blog - Reading Adventures

All things Historical Fiction - Historical Tapestry

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Edith Wharton

sweetpotatoboy
Bibliophile

Post by sweetpotatoboy » Thu September 4th, 2008, 2:03 pm

This is one of my favourite sites. Barely a day goes by when I don't consult it.

It may be helpful to point out that, although its original focus was, as its name suggests, fantasy and sci-fi, it now also covers, just as fully, horror, mystery and thriller, and romance fiction, as well as some mainstream fiction. Its front page also shows new historical fiction (but this is mainly the historical novels within the other genres rather than being seen as a genre on its own).

annis
Bibliomaniac

Post by annis » Fri September 5th, 2008, 7:37 am

Oops, sorry all- the URL is http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk

Return to “Links”