Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Journal of Marie-Antoinette

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

The Journal of Marie-Antoinette

Post by Misfit » Fri April 10th, 2009, 11:30 pm

Just in case I'm the only one who just discovered this blog. Interesting reading, lot alone the photos.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

erzibetta
Scribbler

Post by erzibetta » Sun April 12th, 2009, 12:08 am

Hello! The Marie Antoinette blog is my writing project and keeps me sane when I am up all night with my little boy. I am glad that you like it or at least don't absolutely hate it! I know it needs a lot of work but I am having so much fun writing it so it hardly seems to matter. :)
"You'd find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair," said Anne reproachfully. "People who haven't red hair don't know what trouble is." - Anne of Green Gables.

http://madameguillotine.org.uk

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Sun April 12th, 2009, 12:15 am

That's one way to keep sane when up with the little one. I adore the history and the photos. If for any chance you have a Live Journal account drop me a PM, there's a gal that posts some interesting stuff on that period as well if you want the link.

erzibetta
Scribbler

Post by erzibetta » Sun April 12th, 2009, 9:41 am

Heh, I think I might be that girl actually! My user name is 'Medusa' and I think I know who you are now as well. Small world! :)

I really need to get on with some more art history posts! :)
"You'd find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair," said Anne reproachfully. "People who haven't red hair don't know what trouble is." - Anne of Green Gables.

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Sun April 12th, 2009, 12:58 pm

It is a small world indeed. I like those posts, keep them up when you have the time.

princess garnet
Bibliophile

Post by princess garnet » Mon April 13th, 2009, 11:33 pm

C'est belle!

Ash
Bibliomaniac

Post by Ash » Tue April 14th, 2009, 2:51 am

Have you read Mistress of the Revolution? I just finished it, and love the coincidence of finding your blog! I definitely will be checking it out.

erzibetta
Scribbler

Post by erzibetta » Tue April 14th, 2009, 12:18 pm

Thank you! :)

I bought a copy of 'Mistress of the Revolution' last year but had a baby in September so haven't had a chance to read it yet! If I had known that it would take me this long then I would have waited for the paperback to come out! ;)

I am glad that there are people enjoying my blog! There should be a couple more posts this week before a two week break as I am away on holiday! :)

Return to “French Revolution”