Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For Elizabeth (EC2)

stu1883
Avid Reader
Location: I live in Bristol, England with my wife Nicki & our kittens Boomer & Magic

For Elizabeth (EC2)

Post by stu1883 » Sun April 12th, 2009, 2:24 pm

Hi Elizabeth,

I found this forum after it being mentioned in the acknowledgements section of one of your books.

I cannot express the enjoyment I get from reading your stories - the detail, the characters and the realism you give the story is amazing.

Bernard Cornwell and yourself are my favourite authors and I want to thank the both of you for giving me the inspiration to do something I have wanted to do since I was a child - write a novel.

I hope to have the first draft finished by the end of the year and it would be a dream come true to get it published.

Thank you for all the enjoyment you have given me - I hope one day, to meet you and thank you in person.

Kindest Regards

Stuart MacAllister

EC2
Bibliomaniac

Post by EC2 » Sun April 12th, 2009, 4:05 pm

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you found us,
I'm sure you'll enjoy being a member - there's always an interesting discussion going on somewhere and everyone is really friendly and interesting in historical fiction of all kinds!
Good luck with your own project :)
And thanks for the kind words too!

[quote=""stu1883""]Hi Elizabeth,

I found this forum after it being mentioned in the acknowledgements section of one of your books.

I cannot express the enjoyment I get from reading your stories - the detail, the characters and the realism you give the story is amazing.

Bernard Cornwell and yourself are my favourite authors and I want to thank the both of you for giving me the inspiration to do something I have wanted to do since I was a child - write a novel.

I hope to have the first draft finished by the end of the year and it would be a dream come true to get it published.

Thank you for all the enjoyment you have given me - I hope one day, to meet you and thank you in person.

Kindest Regards

Stuart MacAllister[/quote]
Les proz e les vassals
Souvent entre piez de chevals
Kar ja li coard n’I chasront

'The Brave and the valiant
Are always to be found between the hooves of horses
For never will cowards fall down there.'

Histoire de Guillaume le Mareschal

www.elizabethchadwick.com

Return to “Elizabeth Chadwick”