Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Seton fan?

diamondlil
Bibliomaniac

Seton fan?

Post by diamondlil » Tue March 9th, 2010, 11:24 am

I was wondering if there are any Anya Seton fans who would be interested in writing either a short post about why they enjoy her books, or a book review or something. There is lots of time before we would need it, so no deadline pressure!

If you might be interested, then please send me a PM and I will provide more details.
My Blog - Reading Adventures

All things Historical Fiction - Historical Tapestry

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Edith Wharton

flicka
Scribbler
Currently reading: Testament
Interest in HF: I've been obsessed by history all my life and in particular with the Dark Ages and whatever reality there might be pertaining to King Arthur. I also like the Roman occupation period.
Favourite HF book: Wolf Hall
Preferred HF: Dark Ages
Medieval
Roman

Re: Seton fan?

Post by flicka » Sat July 13th, 2019, 8:38 am

I used to love Anya Seton books when I was younger but haven't read any for a long time.
Good luck with this.
Flicka

Return to “Anya Seton”