Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

United Kingdom Changes It's Rules of Succession

SonjaMarie
Bibliomaniac

Post by SonjaMarie » Thu December 13th, 2012, 3:48 am

The nurse left a suicide note.

SM
The Lady Jane Grey Internet Museum
My Booksfree Queue

Original Join Date: Mar 2006
Previous Amount of Posts: 2,517
Books Read In 2014: 109 - June: 17 (May: 17)
Full List Here: http://www.historicalfictiononline.com/ ... p?p=114965

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Thu December 13th, 2012, 3:30 pm

[quote=""princess garnet""]Count me in too![/quote]

Ditto. I heard bits of the apology the pair from the radio station made. I think they said something about not ever expecting to get their call to reach as far as it did. Still, that's no excuse.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Thu December 13th, 2012, 6:12 pm

[quote=""SonjaMarie""]The nurse left a suicide note.

SM[/quote]

Worse than that, it was done at the hospital and the method was hanging, which means whoever found her (especially if it was someone who worked with her personally) may need even more counseling for the trauma. Her family found out about it from the news. The story broke about the time she was due to get home from work.

I read that the radio station in Australia has set up a fund for her family. They said it will be at least 300,000 pounds. Not going to bring her back, but should help with the expenses that will come up.

Return to “Chat”