Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Book Night UK 05/03/11

stu1883
Avid Reader
Location: I live in Bristol, England with my wife Nicki & our kittens Boomer & Magic

World Book Night UK 05/03/11

Post by stu1883 » Tue February 1st, 2011, 10:52 am

Hi everyone!

Just received some great news, I have been selected as a giver for World Book Night on 5th March!

1 million books are being given away, free of charge and each giver has 48 copies of a book they have selected to give away!

There were 25 titles to choose from, ranging from autobiographies to Booker Prize winners to classic novels. I have chosen "Agent ZigZag" By Ben McIntyre - a story about the most secret double agent in WW2.

If anyone would like a copy, please let me know - if the postage is not too much, I will be willing to post a copy.

Return to “Chat”