Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cheesy Caption Poll #4: The Wild One

Best Caption for The Wild One

Poll ended at Wed June 23rd, 2010, 9:06 pm

"Darling," he said as he swept her off her feet,"I'll never forget this day. You finally let me wear your black tights."
No votes
"Thanks, Dear. Those rocks did hurt my feet."
No votes
As he swept her high into the air, she remembered with horror that she'd forgotten mother's advice to never leave the house wearing holey underwear.
No votes
"Watch the skirt!! I hate those little sticky thorny thingies!!"
No votes
"Sweetheart," he grunted, "did you put on some weight...or an extra petticoat?"
7%
"Oh, great!" he thought as he hefted her off her feet, "Here goes another week in traction at the hospital!"
7%
He suddenly remembered why it was not a good idea to stand on a mountaintop during a thunderstorm when holding a woman with a metal corset on.
11%
"What luck that a strong, shirtless man happened by just as I sprained my ankle!"
4%
"...and the lightning froze them like that. Now if you look off to the left you'll see a cow that was caught in the same storm."
7%
Gorgeous, yes, but he wasn't much of a meteorologist.
14%
"I must tell you," he said, "there's a reason why they call me The Wild One. On nights like this when there's lightning and a full moon...."
7%
And then a voice came from under her skirt: "Mommy, I want a drink of water!"
4%
Of all days for her to forget to shave her legs!
4%
"When I mentioned a blow job," she said, "this was not exactly what I had in mind."
4%
"Before we go any further my dear, and not waste your time or mine, can you tell me if they're reasonably pointy?"
4%
It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly, he watched with fascinated repulsion as streaks of mascara began to run down her face.
No votes
"Fear not, my sweet, those T-Rexes in the background are only topiary...only topiary...."
18%
"Darling, you're right, these fake legs do make it so much easier to stand here like this for hours on end."
4%
A rare skin disorder causing white patches to appear couldn't stop their love.
4%
Little did he know she was smuggling a hobbit under that skirt.
4%

Total votes: 28

Misfit
Bibliomaniac

Post by Misfit » Thu June 24th, 2010, 9:40 pm

[quote=""Elizabeth""]P.S. Do I need to do something? Start a new thread with an image of the cover? I figured out how to do images so I can dooooo eeeeeeet![/quote]

Jump in and go for it anytime you're ready. I can't wait for this one.
At home with a good book and the cat...
...is the only place I want to be

Return to “Chat”