Welcome to the Historical Fiction Online forums: a friendly place to discuss, review and discover historical fiction.
If this is your first visit, please be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.
You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
To start viewing posts, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Good Grief - Woman With 18 Kids Pregnant W/19th

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Fri November 11th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Well congratulations to them on another blessing. I hope this one goes smoothly for them. If not, it is likely to be their last.

Telynor
Bibliophile

Post by Telynor » Fri November 11th, 2011, 9:39 pm

[quote=""LoveHistory""]Well congratulations to them on another blessing. I hope this one goes smoothly for them. If not, it is likely to be their last.[/quote]

One can only hope. Saw a very interesting segment on Dr. Drew (yes, I know, terrible of me...) and he was talking about some of the pitfalls for children who grow up in very large families. Too, the mother gave birth to no. 19 prematurely, and developed preclaympsia with it. The odds are very great that she'll have the same complications with this pregnancy as well, not to mention there are some deep psychological issues as well.

SonjaMarie
Bibliomaniac

Post by SonjaMarie » Fri December 9th, 2011, 3:20 am

She lost the baby.

SM
The Lady Jane Grey Internet Museum
My Booksfree Queue

Original Join Date: Mar 2006
Previous Amount of Posts: 2,517
Books Read In 2014: 109 - June: 17 (May: 17)
Full List Here: http://www.historicalfictiononline.com/ ... p?p=114965

LoveHistory
Bibliomaniac

Post by LoveHistory » Fri December 9th, 2011, 2:10 pm

Heard that. It's very sad.

Return to “Chat”